Look! You can buy tickets to see me in EDINBURGH already! CLICK HERE
Everyone makes bad decisions, right? But let's be honest, those make you who you are.
Comedian Robyn Perkins (English Comedian of the Year Finalist) uses a series of hilarious anecdotes, family stories and even some neuroscience to make a well thought out decision for a random audience member. Its a fun and upbeat journey, leading to a decision which could change someone's life. Don't miss this show about why we make the decisions we do, and whether we can decide to be happy.
Last year, the 45 min WIP show was reviewed by VOICE MAGAZINE and received 4 stars. Read the whole review HERE.
PREVIEWS of 10,000 DECISIONS
July 9 - Manchester
- May 27 - How The Light Gets In (Hay on Wye), 10:30pm
- May 29th - London @ The Honor Oak Pub, 8-10:15pm (on with Zoe Lyons)
- May 30 - London @ Top Secret Comedy Club, 6:30pm
- June 2 - South Kensington Comedy Club (8-10:15pm, SW7 2HQ)
- June 11 - Albert's Shed, Shrewsbury
- June 12 - Smoke & Mirrors, Bristol
- June 14 - Hastings Fringe, 8:45pm @ The Albion
- June 15 - Dover preview
- June 16 - Hastings Fringe, 6.15pm @ Electric Palace
- June 17 - Ludlow Fringe, 8pm
- July 1 - Shaftesbury Fringe, 6pm @ The Grosvenor Arms
- July 1 - Shaftesbury Fringe, 7.15pm @ The Mitre
- July 4 - Guildford Fringe, 9pm @ The Star Inn
- July 5 - London @ The Aeronaut, 8-10:30pm with Alex Edelman
- July 8 - Buxton Fringe, 8pm @ The Green Man Gallery
- July 10 - LONDON, 6:45-7:45pm @ Angel Comedy (Bill Murray)
- July 11 - London, 8 - 10:30pm @ The Four Thieves (on with Zoe Lyons)
- July 14th - Barnes Comedy Festival, 3pm @ OSO Arts Centre
- July 15 - Buxton Fringe, 8pm @ The Green Man Gallery
- July 22 - Beverley Laughs, 6:30pm, The Tiger Inn
- July 23 - LONDON @ Picadilly Comedy Club, 8-10:15pm with Darren Harriot
- July 27 - The Great Yorkshire Fringe, 10:15pm, The Teapot
Ushers, 2:30-3:30PM, Every Day!
For five years running, the best Fringe comics come together for this premier comedy showcase. Every night features different four/five-star comics, making it the best guide for who to see in Edinburgh (or stand-alone show).
Free Ticketed. Which means reserve a space online, or hope there is space on the day. Both free options.
RObyn Perkins [is a] work in progress
Bound and Gagged's AAA STand-up Late
5-31 August, 2015, 23:00, 33 Pleasance Courtyard
Over It: Death, Anorexia and Other Funny Things
A positive and inspiring show exploring sensitive topics which are normally swept under the carpet.
Dave Chawner, a straight male, takes a satirical look into his anorexic past in order to raise awareness of eating disorders and to get people talking about positive body image. Robyn Perkins recounts the unexpected, ridiculous aspects of dealing with the death of her partner. The show balances serious discussions with hilarious perspectives, walking you through life experience, crisps and lingerie.
One of Chortle's 10x10 Top Fringe Shows to See 2013